Monday, December 6, 2010

Fabolous ft Jazmine Sullivan - Lions, Tigers & Bears

Why do people try to Fab song is a part related to ... And I was boreded. Do not hate. Lyrics: I know a girl is afraid to love you is just so afraid of falling for me, I think it is above all 'because everyone is, you need to do some down and stay down hear what I mean' now? She says, I feel your love sometimes I look like a cold world you need a pair of gloves and headphones that you gon 'hear stuff n * Ggases lie, tigers and bears grids cold and fear is never jealoussee no need to question love, I can say is that it's there, "whether you want to know, finally, love can be crazy ride, emotionally, mentally insane remixes, here is the instrumental" Loso is lyrical Jazmin animals is spiritual - lions and tigers and bears should be afraid of fear

No comments:

Post a Comment